- Skim milk = 80 kcal & 0g fat NOT Whole milk = 150 kcal & 8g fat
- Tea (iced or hot) no sweetener added = 0kcal NOT Sweet tea = 120 kcal
- Light orange juice = 50 kcal NOT Regular juice = 130kcal and 30g sugar
- Starbucks tall "Skinny" latte = 90 kcal NOT tall Starbucks caramel macchiato = 180kcal
- If alcohol is in your budget - Wine spritzer or light beer ~90kcal NOT Margarita ~500kcal
Finally the big one: drink _____ not coke (soda, pop, whatever you like to call it).
The answer is not diet soda! Drink water instead. I'm going to talk some more about soda - including diet - in a blog all its own!